Any pest infestation has a devastating impact on businesses. From impacting the on the health of your staff members to the destruction of various equipment and features on your premises, pests can wreak havoc on your productivity, efficiency, reputation, and profitability.
Industrial pest control is vital to ensure pest-free spaces not just for your employees, but for your clients and customers too. Rodents, rats, spiders, termites, ants, birds and a variety of other pests can cause rampant damage to your equipment, stock, and property. Every industrial setting needs to ensure that the safety and health requirements are followed to the tee. Pests tend to defile all surfaces with their faeces and urine as they move across the property.
Whether it is the stock, work benches, or floors, they will be affected. Pests are also disease-carriers that can affect your customers and workers and have a devastating effect on their health. We at Forensic Pest Control offer customized solutions for industrial premises. In addition to providing regular pest control services, we also design preventative pest control and integrated pest management plans that help keep your premises completely pest-free.
Various aspects we focus on
As part of this Industrial pest control program our team will:
- Inspect your property & identify where the source of the infestation is
- Provide customised, cost-effective treatment plans to address client’s specific pest control problems
- Implement the pest control program that has been devised for you, once you have accepted the quote
- Conduct the service with minimal disruption and disturbance to your business
- Carry out the work discreetly
- Ensure that the pest control methods used are safe to humans as well as the environment
- Provide detailed reports about the pest control applications completed out on your industrial premises. They will also contain our recommendations on how the premises can be protected from potential future infestations
- Ensure that the integrity and value of all your stock isn’t impacted in any way while we are delivering our service
- Ensure our company meets all standards needed to meet all pest control-related health regulations
- Adhere to the requirements as set out by external auditing bodies and the HACCP
- Provide you with the copies of our certifications, insurances and certifications so you have the assurance that you are dealing with a registered, professional pest control company.
We comply with:
- Safety and Welfare Acts, Occupational Health and all applicable Codes of Practice & Standards.
- State and National regulations related to pest control & pest management.
- All pesticides will be applied in strict accordance with directions on the product labels.
- Pesticides will be applied in strict adherence to all government & industry directions, as laid down by NZFSA & AQIS and the like.
- We also maintain detailed records of all pesticides applied to the pest control jobs we handle
For cost-effective, efficient and professional industrial pest control solutions, contact us today. For more information call Forensic Pest Control at 1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send queries and we will call back shortly.