Anyone that has dealt with a pest infestation knows exactly how difficult it can be to get rid of it. While some pests like rats and mice are visible when they are on your property and they leave behind a number of tell-tale signs, certain pests like termites and bugs can be every silent and elusive. They aren’t easily noticeable and they breed pretty fast as well. This mean you don’t even know that the infestation exists until the situation gets out of hand.
One of the first things that people do when they notice there are pests on their property, is to try some DIY pest control to get rid of them. However, these pesticides aren’t really effective in the long-term. You will probably see immediate results, but that effect will be very short-lived; and most insects re-emerge with a bang.
Many pests have developed resistance to various pesticides and they don’t get affected by the sprays etc. This is when you call in professionals like the ones at Forensic Pest Control to tackle the issue. If the infestation is very severe, you will find that even the pest control company will have to make multiple visits to deal with the problem.
- Inspection- A detailed inspection will be carried out and the pest control personnel will check all the interior and exterior areas of your property. They use specialised detection equipment as required to identify if there are pests breeding in any hidden spots.
- Prevention- Any type of IPM solution will always focus on prevention; this includes sealing of all the entry points that pests may use to infiltrate your property. They will also recommend that you use window and door screens to keep pests out of your house.
- Sanitation- They will thoroughly clean and sanitise all the outdoor and indoor spaces of your home and will ensure that all the food and water sources are removed
- Elimination- The pest control specialists will eliminate all the pests they have identified are breeding on your property; they use a combination of treatments such as traps, baits and pesticides to tackle the pest infestation.
- Control- In this stage, the company prefers to use certain non-chemical methods of prevention. If these are found to be ineffectual, they will then employ chemical methods of pest control
We at Forensic Pest Control provide excellent, customised solutions based on whether we are providing residential or commercial pest control. Regardless of the type of pest infestation you have on your property, we can provide you the best solutions at the most competitive pricing. For any additional details, the number to call is -1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send across queries.