Any type of pest on your commercial property can have a negative impact on its profitability. Even a single pest sighting can affect your business; but if you have a larger infestation, that can ruin the reputation of your establishment.
Most pests breed at a very fast rate and once they have built large colonies, it can become very difficult for you to eliminate them from your property. We at Forensic Pest Control believe that the key to controlling pest infestations on your property is to employ various preventive, commercial pest control methods. These are the different things you should be focusing on:
- The entry points– Pests can easily enter your property from various points such as vents, doors, windows, holes/cracks in the flooring and walls as well as through supplier deliveries.
- Food Sources– The smallest of sanitation goof-ups can provide enough food for pests. Cockroaches can eat just about anything ranging from cardboard boxes to furnishing, clothing and furniture.
- Water sources- Pests need water on a daily basis, and this means, restrooms, water fountains, the condensation from air-conditioning units and plumbing leaks can all provide pests the water they need to survive.
- Harbourage Points: Cockroaches and rodents look for small, dark and secluded spaces to live in and build their nests. The cracks and crevices in different areas of your property can easily provide pests the shelter they need.
- Employee/Customer Zones– Break rooms are major exposure points and it is important to check every nook and cranny in these spaces to ensure there are no pests lurking there.
How pests impact your profits
Pests can affect the profitability of your business in a number of ways. There are times when the pest management program you have may be far less effective than you think it is. Very few companies customise these programs for their customers and though you do engage their services, you may continue to see pests on your property. This happens because the company may be using the wrong products in the wrong quantities or may be treating the wrong spaces. Pests can cause different types of damage such as:
- Structural damage
- Damage to inventory & raw materials
- Negative customer experiences
- Transmission of various harmful diseases
- Food poisoning
- Violation of health regulations
- Decrease in employee morale and productivity
Contact the local pest control experts
If you want your commercial property to be pest-free, you should look for a reliable and experienced company that would be able to provide custom solutions based on your specific needs. We focus on providing our clients the best Pest Control Services, at all times, at pricing that fits perfectly into their budget.
For any more information about our preventive pest control solutions, call us at Forensic Pest Control without delay. We provide the best services at the most competitive rates. For any additional details, the number to call is -1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send across queries