Signs You Have a Mice Infestation On Your Sydney Property
It’s quite a common occurrence to experience a mouse infestation in Sydney. As the city has expanded, so has the population of mice in the metro and suburban areas. These tiny creatures are able to easily find their way into the indoor areas of residential or commercial properties through small holes and gaps. Once inside, they breed at a rapid pace and can be extremely difficult to eliminate using off-the-shelf mice control products from hardware stores or supermarkets.
One of the best ways to tackle a mice infestation is to hire a proven pest control company like Forensic Pest Control. Over the years, we have dealt with all types of mice infestation problems for our residential and commercial clients. It’s always a good idea to call us before the infestation gets out of hand. We provide the best quality customized mice control solutions that are effective and non-toxic. Here is some information about how to identify whether you have a mice infestation on your property.
Signs That You Have A Mice Problem
- You find droppings in various areas of your home such as the pantry, inside cupboards or even under the sink.
- Food packaging that has been eaten through, in the kitchen
- Teeth marks on the edges of wooden furniture
- Wiring insulation that’s been damaged at various spots
- Physical activity such as mice being seen darting across rooms and disappearing behind furniture, appliances or small gaps in walls
- Personal belongings and items stored in sheds, garages, basements, and attics are shredded
- You notice mice footprints in the dusty areas of these spaces
- You notice an obnoxious smell – their faeces and urine in storage spaces
- Scratching and noises heard in crawl spaces, behind walls, and in roof areas
Professional Mice Control Services
If you have noticed any of the signs on your property, there is a distinct possibility that you have a very severe mice problem. It’s important that you call us without delay as prompt treatment can help prevent further aggravation of the infestation. Not only will we treat the existing problem but will also ensure that your property is well protected from future infestations as well.
Our mice control services start with a thorough inspection of the entire property. This allows our technicians to determine what the severity of the infestation is. They will locate their breeding spots and devise a plan to eradicate the problem. We use the latest pest control products that are proven to be effective in even the most severe mice infestations. Our professionals work in a detailed manner, covering all the areas of your property, indoors and outdoors. This goes a long way in ensuring that the infestation is tackled efficiently and that you don’t have to deal with a mice problem again.
We recommend that you opt for preventive pest control solutions. As part of these services, our professionals will visit your property at specific intervals during the year and tackle potential pest control issues even before they surface. For more information about our expert pest control services, call Forensic Pest Control at 1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send queries and we will call back shortly.