Here at Forensic Pest Management Services, we understand that your home is where your heart is. You definitely don’t want to think of your home as the place where rodents and bugs reside. That is why you need our residential pest control services.
Residential pest control is crucial to ensure a pest free environment for you and your family. Vermin, birds, rodents and other pests can cause serious health issues for you or your loved ones.
Many of these pests can cause severe structural damage to your property. They will start gnawing away at anything they can find while making themselves comfortable in your house. But that is not the worst of it.
Pests urinate and defecate on all surfaces as they move through your house. Whether it is the floor, work benches or food, it will all be affected. Since pests carry diseases such as bacteria, viruses (especially salmonella and streptococcus) and even worms, they can spread these to your family with devastating effects. These germs can cause food poisoning and other life-threatening illnesses.
All of our products are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Common Cockroaches, Ants, Webbing Spiders including Redback Spiders, Wasps, Rats, Mice and Silverfish.
Exterior of the home
All entries, gutters, downpipes, Eaves, Window Frames, Doors, Vents, balconies, verandas / patios & Garages are treated using an insecticidal liquid.
Cubby Houses, sheds, clotheslines, footpaths and fence lines are also treated using an insecticidal liquid.
Interior of the home
A perimeter spray is applied to all accessible skirting boards & your cornices are spot treated throughout every room.
Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Areas
Cockroach gel bait is applied to these areas as required, any electrical appliances are treated with insecticidal dust and any cracks and crevices are treated throughout using an aerosol or insecticidal dust.
Sub Floor, Roof Void and Wall Cavities
We treat these areas using insecticidal dust and also apply rodent baits to the roof cavities. These areas are harbourage areas for cockroaches, spiders, ants, mice and rats. Very important areas to include as part of your Pest Treatment.
Residential Pest Management Program
As part of our Integrated Residential Pest Management Program, we will:
- Listen to you as our customer and find out exactly what it is you need from us
- Inspect your property and identify the source of any pests you are dealing with
- Provide you with a customised, cost effective treatment plan to address your specific pest control problem
- After your acceptance of our quote, implement the pest control program we devised for you
- Conduct our service with minimal disruption to your household
- Ensure that all pest control methods we use are safe to you, your family and the environment
- Guarantee our services with written warranties
- Unlimited after service house visits if requested by you, the customer.
- Make sure that you become one of our long list of satisfied customer.
Call Forensic Pest Management Services today to book an appointment and rid your residential property in Sydney of pests once and for all.