Cockroaches carry diseases and they damage various items in your home. They are also extremely fast breeders and it doesn’t take long for a couple of cockroaches to turn into a full-fledged infestation. At this point the only way to ensure that there is no recurrence of the problem is to ensure that the entire population is eliminated from your property at the same time. Today, there are a number of modern techniques and pest control formulations that are extremely effective in eradicating pests.
A reliable and well-established company like Forensic Pest Control can provide excellent cockroach control solutions. We are highly focused on providing customised services that work perfectly for the different needs of our customers. Based on the spread of the infestation and the species of cockroaches on your property, we will use various cockroach control methods to ensure that these pests are eliminated from your property.
When we handle cockroach control for you, we will provide you with a complete list of how to prepare for the treatment. This prep has to be done before our personnel visit your property, because failing to do so will just make this treatment unsafe; in some cases, it can also result in re-infestation of your entire property.
Preparation steps for cockroach control
- Clean the home before the visit and eliminate food sources- this helps attract the pests to the bait that is set out for them.
- Remove all small items and appliances from the kitchen countertops
- Vacuum all the carpets thoroughly
- Vacuum all the visible eggs and roaches before the personnel visit your property
- Clean behind and under all the larger appliances and remove any cockroaches and eggs you see there
- Discard all the excessive paper products, trash or other unused items- these become harbourage for pests
- Check the plumbing and ensure there are no pipe leaks anywhere. If you find any, get those fixed without delay
- Ensure that your kids and pets aren’t on the property when the treatment is being done.
Even after the service, you should keep the sanitation levels as high as possible- this helps the pest control products work effectively and swiftly.
Hire experienced pest control professionals
As you can see, there are a number of steps that have to be taken before the pest control treatment is to be carried out on your property. The best way to ensure that the treatment is effective is to call us when you notice the first signs of a pest infestation- that helps in better control of the situation. We are very meticulous in our approach to our work and ensure that the task is completed to your 100% satisfaction.
We at Forensic Pest Control provide customised residential and commercial pest control solutions. For any additional details, the number to call is -1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send across queries. We provide guarantees for our work and ensure the work is completed to your 100% satisfaction.