Last week Forensic Pest Control took a look at a common Sydney pest control problem – ants. Today we look at what you need to look for and how Sydney pest control from Forensic Pest Control can help get rid of your ant problem.
What you should look out for…
- At Forensic Pest Control we know it’s not hard to identify ants when they are active – you see their active trails around window ledges, pathways etc..
- Ants that do live in large colonies outside will build their nests just below ground level, often you will see evidence of these *mounds* with small piles of soil near the entrances to their nests. Yes – *entrances* as they do like to have more than one door to their nest.
- Some species of ants are actually known for building their nests in some pretty strange places – gaps in timber fame work, inside vases and even inside curtain rods. They will discard waste from these nests – often dead bodies of ants the waste is called *frass* you’ll see it if there are any nests near-by and it will look like small dark brown or black grains of sand.
What you can do to help reduce the risks…..
- Remove food, clear up spillages and waste and keep food tightly sealed
- Trim up vegetation, don’t allow trees or bushes to touch your home, gutter or eaves, trim back overhanging branches, ants can gain access to your home across these *bridges*
What Forensic Pest Control can do for you…..
Professional Sydney pest control is the only way to obtain long term ant control.
- Forensic Pest Control has years of experience dealing with ant control and they know where to look
- The Sydney pest control team know the types of environments ants love
- Only professional pest control technicians have the specialised tools and equipment to access the inaccessible parts of your home
- Forensic Pest Control has a range of products that can provide you with protection from ants and on-going eradication.
- The team from Forensic Pest Control provide a written guarantee with all pest control services they provide.