An infestation of rodents or other pests can have a devastating effect on your business. From having a negative influence on the health of your staff to the destruction of your premises and equipment, these small creatures can wreak havoc on your bottom line.
Industrial pest control is crucial to ensure a pest free environment for all your staff and customers. Vermin, birds, rodents and other pests can cost you thousands of dollars in damages to your stock, equipment and property.
On any industrial premises, health and safety requirements regarding pest control cannot be stressed enough. Pests urinate and defecate on all surfaces as they move through your premises. Whether it is the floor, work benches or stock, it will all be affected. Since pests carry diseases such as bacteria, viruses (especially salmonella) and worms, they can spread these to all areas of your business. These diseases can reach both your workers and your customers, with devastating effects to their health.
At Forensic Pest Management Services we have an integrated pest management program that will help you get rid of all pests without harming your business any further. It doesn’t matter what line of business you are in, we are experts in ridding any industrial property of rodents and other pests.
As part of our Integrated Pest Management Program, we will:
- Inspect your property and identify the source of the infestation
- Provide you with a customised, cost effective treatment plan to address your specific pest control problem
- After your acceptance of our quote, implement the pest control program we devised for you
- Conduct our service with minimal disruption to your business and as discretely as possible
- Ensure that all pest control methods we use are safe to humans and the environment
- Provide you with detailed reports about all pest control services carried out by us on your industrial premises. It will specify all treatments we carried out as well as our recommendations on how to further protect your premises from any future infestations
- Make sure that the value and integrity of your stock is sustained and not negatively impacted or damaged by us delivering our service
- Ensure that we meet all standards required to meet all health regulations regarding pest control
- Adhere to all requirements as set out by HACCP and all other external auditing bodies
- Provide you with copies of all our licences, certifications and insurances so you can rest assured you are dealing with a professional, registered pest control company and that we adhere to all health and safety regulations.
When you use Forensic Pest Management Services for all your pest control needs, you can be sure that:
- We comply with all Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Acts, applicable Codes of Practice and Standards.
- We comply with all National and State regulations as they apply specifically to pest control and pest management.
- We apply all pesticides in strict accordance to the product label directions.
- We apply all pesticides in strict adherence to all industry and government directions, as laid down by AQIS & NZFSA and the like.
- We keep a detailed record of all pesticides applied at every pest control job.
- We hold current policies for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Call Forensic Pest Management Services today to book an appointment and rid your industrial property in Sydney of pests once and for all.
SOME OF THE PESTS COMMONLY FOUND ON INDUSTRIAL PREMISES: