Are Bird Control Spikes an Effective Form of Bird Control?
Metal or plastic spike installations are an effective method of bird control. These simple features help deter pest birds from alighting on various exterior surfaces of your building or home. We at Forensic Pest Control recommend this solution as it is both effective and affordable.
Like any other bird control method, installing bird control spikes in Sydney has certain pros and cons. But most commercial properties find it extremely beneficial to install these features. These are particularly useful in high-rise structures where it can be difficult to treat the exterior spaces with other bird control measures. Let’s take a look at all the pros and cons of installing bird control spikes:
Bird Control Spikes- The Pros
- The installation of bird control spikes is very easy depending on what the structure and styling of the building is.
- You can choose from plastic or metal spikes, both of which are quite resilient and durable.
- Spikes do not cause any harm to the environment.
- These features can be placed on even the most difficult to reach areas exteriors of tall buildings, roof tops etc.
- They can be affixed on any surface material such as plastic, wood, stone, brick, metal or canvas as well.
- If you opt for plastic spikes, they blend in very well with the structure, and do not impact the exterior appearance of the building.
- They are extremely cost-effective and can be used to cover large areas without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
Bird Control Spikes-The Cons
- Anti-Bird Spikes tend to gather nesting materials, droppings and feathers etc.
- The spacing between the spikes isn’t a deterrent for smaller birds like starlings that can easily alight and build nests in these areas.
- Incorrectly installed bird deterrent spikes can be quite dangerous as well as ineffective.
Hire Experts for Bird Control Spike Installation
As a company that has vast experience in the pest control space, we provide excellent bird control spike installation solutions to residential and commercial clients. The team will first survey the area, and create a detailed plan based on the known and potential landing spots for birds.
You can rest assured that the installation of these vertical needles and spikes will be done to industry standards. The spikes can be installed on horizontal and vertical surfaces on various areas of your home or business building. They will help deter the birds from landing, roosting and nesting in the exterior areas of your property. You won’t have to worry about the bird droppings damaging the stonework or brickwork of the building.
When we handle this job, you can rest assured that we will complete it in the best possible way, using top quality materials and workmanship. For any more information about our expert bird control spike installation and other pest control services, call Forensic Pest Control at 1300 360 457. This online form can be used to send queries and we will call back shortly.