Few things can have as devastating an effect on your business as an infestation of rodents can. Here at Forensic Pest Management Services we understand that these unwanted pests can have a negative influence on your staff, stock and equipment. And just imagine the reaction of a customer when they see some rodent having a meal under one of the shelves in the isle of your business! The most devastating impact of a rodent infestation is probably the one felt on your bank balance.
We have an integrated pest management program that will help you get rid of your uninvited pests without harming your business any further. It doesn’t matter what line of business you are in, we are experts in ridding any commercial property of rodents and other pests.
As part of our Integrated Pest Management Program, we will:
- Inspect your property and identify the source of any pests you are dealing with
- Provide you with a customised, cost effective treatment plan to address your specific pest control problem
- After your acceptance of our quote, implement the pest control program we devised for you
- Conduct our service with minimal disruption to your business
- Conduct our service as discretely as possible
- Ensure that all pest control methods we use are safe to you and your environment
- Provide you with detailed reports about all pest control services carried out by us on your commercial premises. These reports will specify all treatments we carried out as well as our recommendations on how to further protect your business from any future infestations
- Unlimited after service site visits if requested by you, the customer.
When you have an infestation of rodents or other pests, you can lose a lot. Not only can your equipment and stock get damaged but such an infestation can damage your business in ways you can’t even begin to imagine. To make sure that you don’t have to unduly deal with any of this, we do the following:
- Make sure that the value and integrity of your stock and other stored products are sustained and not negatively impacted or damaged by us delivering our service
- Ensure that we meet all standards required to meet all health regulations regarding pest control
- Adhere to all requirements as set out by HACCP and all other external auditing bodies
- Make sure that you and your business can maintain your valued reputation
- Advise you of any steps you need to take to protect your business against any further infestations
- We will provide you copies of all our licences, certifications and insurances so you can rest assured you are dealing with a professional, registered pest control company and that we adhere to all health and safety regulations.
The Importance of Commercial Pest Control
Commercial pest control is crucial to ensure a pest free environment for all your staff and customers. Vermin, birds, rodents and other pests can cost you thousands of dollars in damage to your stock and property.
Especially in the food industry, compliance with health regulations and food safety requirements cannot be stressed enough. Pests urinate and defecate on all surfaces as they move through your premises. Whether it is the floor, work benches or food stock, it will all be affected. Since pests carry diseases such as bacteria, viruses (especially salmonella) and even worms, they can spread these to your food products with devastating effects. These diseases can reach humans who consume or work with the food and cause food poisoning and other life threatening illnesses.
Every year the NSW Food Authority publishes a list of the names of food premises that have been issued penalty notices during the previous 12 months. Having the name of your business on this name-and-shame list, can have devastating consequences to your business.
The Food Safety Standards Requirements a Business Needs to Adhere to are as Follows:
- No live animal is permitted in areas where food is handled, other than seafood, fish or shellfish.
- Only assistance animals are permitted in dining and drinking areas used by customers.
- The business owner has to take all practical measures to prevent any pests from entering or inhabiting the premises where food is stored, prepared or eaten.
- The business owner has to take all measures to eradicate pests from the premises where food is stored, prepared or eaten.
- The business owner has to take all measures to eradicate pests from all business vehicles used to transport food.
When you use Forensic Pest Management Services for all your pest control needs, you can be sure that:
- We comply with all Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Acts, applicable Codes of Practice and Standards.
- We comply with all National and State regulations as they apply specifically to pest control and pest management.
- We apply all pesticides in strict accordance to the product label directions.
- We apply all pesticides in strict adherence to all industry and government directions, as laid down by AQIS & NZFSA and the like.
- We keep a detailed record of all pesticides applied at every pest control job.
- We hold current policies for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Our Pest Control Service is also available Pest Control Hunters Hill